Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Matchy Matchy - Art Spirit OOTD

Hey guys! :) So this is now Thanksgiving break, so I'll try upload all the OOTDs I have stored for you. :) Happy Thanksgiving! :D
So as you might know, I'm part of many extracurriculurs- and Art is one of them! The outfit I wore was for spirit day for Art and let me just say it matches A LOT. 




Yup.

My shirt is just a plain white tee shirt with red lining on the sleeves and neck which makes it cute and unique. Obviously, it says ART in a big white, red, yellow color scheme, which I incorporated later throughout the outfit.


I went with a simple necklace- black and silver beads with a longhorn charm to add a bit of simplicity.



For bracelets, I went with a different array of beaded ones- cranberry red, red, and golden, which all went very well with the whole color scheme... You can't notice it, but it also has some white and silver beads as well- which go well with the necklace!

And for bottoms? I went with red skinny jeans- yes matching overload. And my favorite pair of chalkboard-style converse which have been worn for soooooooo long they have this classic beaten up effect that I actually really enjoy for an outfit such as this. :)



Anyways. Pretty simple, mundane in fact. I'm considering where Chochalistas is going to go, actually. I'm considering labeling this a more of a casual lifestyle blog. If I title this a fashion, or beauty, blog, then I feel like I have to make it very professional- and as you can see, I've been keeping this pretty low key.

Anyways, that was today's post. Be expecting more! I should have more beauty-related posts up too, like reviews.

Bye for now, and Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awwhh thank you so much! Also, thanks for following. I really appreciate, especially since I enjoy your blog so much as well!

      Delete