Monday, November 26, 2012

Frilly Thrills - Mixing Neutrals OOTD

Hey guys! Thanksgiving break is now officially over and I hope you guys had a wonderful time eating, giving thanks, and let's not forget about Black Friday (if you want to see my haul, go check out my YouTube channel)!

Anyways, today is a somewhat different kind of Outfit of the Day. Hmm. Let's get into it.


Okay, so I adore this top! It's on the longer side, so I can wear it in a kind of tunic style- which means I think its an OK situation to wear leggings with! Its also pretty plain up to- and then has lots of frills at the waistline... which I love- it creates a more curvy figure. It reminds me of the huge peplum trend, though in a more girly, young way.



I wore a long necklace along with a belt with this top... The belt cinches in the waist and I love the golden hardware- it gives a somewhat edgier vibe.
The long necklace also streamlines the look while tying in all the neutrals (I wore brown, black, and grey in a variation of tones in this outfit) because of the colors. It's a beautiful piece!



I wore this with a nice black structured bag that has a cool texture- it's really simple and it goes well with this outfit in my opinion.



The shoes I wore were black riding-boot style boots.. I like them because they have great simplicity and the combination of tall black boots with leggings makes my legs seem slimmer and longer!



And finally, for bracelets..I added a touch of color with my red bracelet, but stuck with some neutrals I wore with the other two.



ITEMS FEATURED:
Shirt-Gap
Leggings-Target
Purse- ElCanto Collection (Korea)
Belt- Betsey Johnson
Necklace- Gift
Boots- Eteinne Aigner
Gold/Cream Bracelet- Banana Republic
Diamond Bracelet- Gift
True Love Red Bracelet- BCBGeneration

Thanks for reading, remember to leave a comment below! :)

There will be a lot of beauty posts coming up soon. I was just using this blog as mostly fashion at first just to see how it would go.. but there will be a lot of product reviews coming up.

-Angela

5 comments:

  1. Cute top, especially the ruffles - it almost looks like a skirt :) I love those shirts that you can just throw on with a pair of leggings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I agree, it kinda looks like a minidress in a way! I love wearing long shirts with leggings too. :)

      Delete
  2. Are you tired of searching beautiful wedding dresses and prom dresses with high quality and best fit?anagown used prom dresses grand bay al ana gown reviews gives you a surprise.
    http://www.anagown.com

    ReplyDelete