Saturday, November 17, 2012

Gradient Blue - Themed OOTD

Hey guys! So sorry. Been lazy with my updates. :) Today I had a themed outfit, color blue. I think as the days get cooler, the color blue is a way to translate the temperature into fashion!

So on top, I wore a simple blue cami and threw a long blue-gray cardigan over it with a blue-white-grey paisley scarf to give it a more warm, school-appropriate touch. I thought it was a great way to incorporate a monochromatic color scheme in a stylish way without being too washed out blue. I mean, its a mixing of patterns- paisley, stripes, solid, but I think the monochromatic color scheme makes it appropriate. 


I wore this with simple blue jeans and my always appearing white-gold bracelet to somewhat contrast the look.

Anyways, thank you guys for sticking with me. :) 


-Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment