Saturday, January 12, 2013

Winter Outfit - Cozy and Put Together

Hey guys! So this week I got back to school, explaining my lack of posts. Technically, I need to be working right now, because have huge projects due on Monday that I'm only a quarter through (ahem, science fair). But as I said, I've been wanting to write more. I've definitely keeping up with that resolution through my diary, which I've been writing in every day so far (even if it means staying up until midnight). For my blog, I want to do a post about.. every week at the minimum. Let's see if we can keep up with that.
Anyways, other writing style wise, I've been focusing on getting much more serious with writing (if you guys didn't pick up, I really want to pursue English Lit or something of the sort) so I want to possibly finish WRITING a book this year. I've started many stories over the years, but none have I actually finished or published. So.. if you would like to keep up with that, remember to check out my Wattpad, which is an e-book community. If you're part of it, definitely fan me, or just check out my works (the book that I'm seriously pursuing is The Beginning of the End, which you can check out here.). Even clicking on the link will help me get more exposure, as it counts the reads like a YouTube video would count views. :)
Hum. Other updates before we get on to the outfit? 
I MADE AN INSTAGRAMMM. 
Finally. I was very resistant against it until finally I caved and got one. So that is my personal Instagram where I post a lot of selfies and such, but if you'd like to follow me and get to know me better then definitely follow me. But for future reference, if you want to ask questions/leave suggestions for my blog, do not reach me through Instagram- the best way is through Twitter, which I made SPECIFICALLY for that purpose or through email. All links can be found through the "Contact Us" tab at the top of this blog. 
OK enough about self promotion! :D Let's go on to the winter outfit, shall we?

Bracelet: BCBGeneration

Sweater: Abercrombie and Fitch

Necklace: Gift from Korea

Blouse: Loft

Dark Wash Jeans: Rewind from JC Penny

Shoes: Ralph Lauren
So this is suchhhhh cozy winter outfit! These pictures were actually taken quite a while ago, explaining why it's so sunny in the pictures. Nowadays, it's always cloudy and quite depressing hahaha. Anyways, this is one of my favorite outfit combos. The sweater is such a cute, sophisticated, yet comfortable piece, with a bit of texture because of it's open knit design, which allows for me to layer underneath. I love wearing blouses with cute collars underneath sweaters so the top part can just peek out! Also, it just adds a little warmth to an otherwise chilly open knit sweater. For the necklace, I went with an understated, cute, statement piece. You can't see it well in the picture but it's a beautiful bear with crystals and gold and silver detailing, which really adds some nice warm and cool tones to the outfit. I like it because it's kind of simple but bold at the same time, and really adds a laidback but put together feel to the look. For the jeans, I went with a dark blue wash, and with the bracelet, I went with my trusty red-and-silver statement bracelet, and joined both the colors in the shoes, which are red-blue-white plaid... so it just ties the whole color scheme together! Just adore. If you guys want to know where I got all these items, just look at the captions below the photos. I've decided to start doing that instead :)

Anyways, that's all for now. Remember to follow my Instagram and possibly check out my Wattpad.

And wish me luck on my science fair :)

-Angela.

7 comments:

  1. Ahh I love your jumper, it looks so soft and cozy :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cozy looking jumper, looks really warm and soft! And cute necklace too. Just followed you on Instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And I followed back of course! It means a lot to me :)

      Delete
  3. ahh your shoes are adorable! I found you on Perfect Beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! And that's awesome!! I love all my PB friends :)

      Delete