Monday, June 25, 2012

Maddie's First Post

Hey everyone, I'm Maddie. Welcome to our blog! This is my first post, so I'm just going to talk about what I'm going to be posting on this blog. If you are interested in fashion, latest trends, makeup reviews, and thoughts about current events, we've got a lot in common! Those are the things I'll be writing about on here, in addition to mini hauls, OOTDs, wishlists, and pretty much everything else Angie listed below. I have been wanting to start a YouTube channel for a while now, but have been unable to due to the fact I have no means to film or edit videos. (Hopefully I will soon, though, if I get a laptop this summer.)

I think this blog is a good way to get me started off in the mean time though, considering that it's combining my two favorite things to do: write and talk about fashion stuff! Haha. Hopefully you guys will check back often for updates (which will be quite often, as Angela said.)

If you have any questions or requests on what we should write about, be sure to email us at chochalistas@gmail.com

Be sure check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment