Monday, June 25, 2012

Intro to Your Chochalistas

Hey guyss! So you might've come here from my YouTube channel... (links will be all down below:)) but however you found this blog, WELCOME AND HELLO THERE. 

Haha so some of you might already know me from YouTube or Twitter or whatever, but anyways, some background info from someone who will be putting a lot of output into this blogg... I'm Angela, preferrably ANGIE, cuz you know... Angela gets boring for me.. ;) So anyways I'm just a teenager who has an interest in fashion, makeup, beauty, that kind of stuff. I'm not a vain person, it's just an interest, and at the end of the day, it's what's INSIDE that counts... (hehehe, CORNY.)

Anyways, lets get into what this blog is really about. We (I'll explain the "we" in a moment...) will upload posts every now and then, and by now and then, it might mean daily, or even every other day or so, it will be pretty often actually depending on our time and stuff we want to put out. We would put out OOTDs (which will probably be often.. cuz I actually don't have time to film OOTD's that much so uploading on a blog would be muchh better), inspirations, mini hauls, opinions on popular events/culture, wish lists, reviews on random products that we either hate/love, updates on our "interesting" life, and just plain old rants about plain old random stuff.

So if you're into that kinda stuff, be sure to follow and comment liberally on this blog.. and be sure to spread the word. ;) And if you're not into that kinda weird random stuff... be sure to follow and give this a try! :D Haha seriously. Many more interesting things to come ;)

Now time to explain the "we". I was originally planning this blog to be just for me, a personal blog as an add on to my YouTube channel, because, if you don't already know, I really like writing! But I decided to team up with my close friend Maddie (full name Madeline) to make this blog. We've been wanting to team up for a while, and she also has the interest of beauty and fashion.. so why not, YOLO. Haha okay I just ruined it... Anyways we actually have a very interesting friendship story so if you want to hear that, we might do the best friend tag one day! She is one of the veryyy few people that know about my YouTube channel... only like three people know.. because I dunno, I just like to keep my filming days undercover for now ;)

Right now, she does not have a YouTube channel (well she does, but no real videos up yet) but I'll let her do all the explaining in her post which she will do right after mine talking a bit about herself and what she wants to upload and stuff, though I kinda already covered that.. hehe sorry Madz.

Anyways, be expecting a lot, since it is summertime!

If you want to get to know me better,

follow me on Twitter: @chochalista https://twitter.com/#!/chochalista

subscribe to me on YouTube: anghizzle http://www.youtube.com/user/anghizzle?feature=mhee

email me if you are a company wishing to send me products: chochalista@gmail.com

and email us both, Maddie and I, if you are a company wishing to send us products, or if you have requests or questions for the blog: chochalistas@gmail.com

and don't forget to follow and comment on this blog! :)

See you soonnn <3 And check out our profiles, on the right there, to learn even more about us. Like that's not totally stalkerish at all ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment