Friday, February 8, 2013

NOTD- OPI Pink Friday

It's Friday, Friday! The whole week seems to go on and on until finally, it hits the best part of the week, the time everyone's waiting for. Friday. No better way to describe the intense joy and happiness I feel on this day other than the nail color OPI Pink Friday.


I actually just picked this up not too long ago, which is weird because this was part of OPI's Nicki Minaj collection, which debuted quite a while ago. However, I was so happy to find this! As a pink lover, I knew I just had to have this, and plus, this nail polish is quite famous in the world of pink nail polishes.
Anyways, the hype is definitely worth it. It's the most precious, perfect baby bubble gum pink you will ever come across. It's very opaque too, and only needed 2 coats. It also lasted for about 5 days, which is good staying power for a pastel.
This is a great, fun color, that definitely its namesake. I am excited to wear this color for future Fridays to come!
It'll be perfect for Valentine's Day and the upcoming springtime as well!

-Angela

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and fun pink! I did want to pick this up but OPI is so expensive here ($20 a pop). I'm sad it's already Sunday here - I wish it were Friday night again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really expensive for a nail polish! How sad :( And Sundays are always depressing, Fridays are the best!

      Delete
  2. Great color! So nicki minaj indeed.:-)
    New follower here.
    abiriza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Thanks for following, I was sure to follow you back as well! :)

      Delete
  3. This is such a pretty colour. I'm loving pink nail polish at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OPI have really good nail polish formulas which I love! This light pink shade is so pretty and great for everyday wear :)

    http://reveriebelle.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loveee OPI formulas!! It definitely is a great wearable color.

      Delete
  5. Surprised by very expensive price of prom dresses and wedding dresses in various shops? You want to buy these dresses glamchase low cut evening dress reviews with high quality and cheap price? glamchase edressit com shop reviews provides you a good
    choice.
    http://www.glamchase.co.uk

    ReplyDelete